WHAT WE DO FOR YOU
General information and Organisation
At entrance areas to our transport facilities, restaurants and in both our ski storage points there are several signs providing information about our Covid-19 guideline.
The entrance area has been arranged in such a way that groups of people standing tightly packed together will be avoided as much as possible.
Plenty of hand disinfectants are provided.
Gondolas, the restaurant area, WC facilities and ski storage areas will be disinfected several times a day.
Tables, hand-rails, door handles, sanitary facilities and the like will be disinfected several times a day.
Cable cars and Ski buses
- On journeys in all cable car and lift facilities and ski buses, mouth-nose protection must be worn.
- Your mouth and nose must be covered when you are in the entrance area and at the ticket issue area.
- In cable car restaurants, when making your way to and from your table and in WC facilities, mouth and nose protection is to be worn. In the self-service restaurant, mouth and nose coverings must also be worn in the free-flow area.
- When at your table, nose and mouth protection is not required.
- Should our guests not have any mouth and nose protective coverings, a neck gaiter will be provided free of charge at our cash desks.
Restaurants in the Schöneben-Haideralm ski area
In our restaurants we adhere to statutory minimum distances required for table and seating areas, and have implemented appropriate structural measures. In the free-flow area hygiene measures have been set up to meet guidelines.
DIGITAL FOOD & DRINKS MENUS
Our food/drinks menu can be called up using the QR code in our restaurants.
Staff will be tested for Covid-19 before they first start working. Those who are in contact with customers will take follow-up tests when needed, provided current testing is possible.
MOUTH-NOSE PROTECTION AND BODY TEMPERATURE
Staff in the ski area who are in contact with guests (food area, cable cars and rescue area) have been instructed to wear nose and mouth protection. Before start of service, all staff will have body temperature checks every day.
We have trained Corona representatives who ensure that the current guidelines are regularly and continuously implemented.
WHAT IS REGARDED AS BEING MOUTH-NOSE PROTECTION
The following items can be used along with the standard protective nose and mouth masks, as per the current situation:
- Multi-function scarves
- Neck gaiters
It is IMPORTANT that the mouth and nose are completely covered, so the spread of droplets are avoided when speaking, coughing and sneezing.
HOW DO YOU CONDUCT YOURSELF DURING A GONDOLA RIDE?
- Wear mouth-nose protection throughout your journey (gondola, chairlift), when you are sharing gondola cabins/the chair lift with persons who are not in your household and ensure the area is ventilated during the journey.
- Dispose of used protective masks and tissues properly in station areas and do not leave them in cable car cabins.
WHAT DO I DO IF I FEEL UNWELL?
If you are showing symptoms of possible COVID-19 infection (fever, coughing, sore throat, loss of smell/taste…) please remain in your accommodation and contact Reception at your accommodation provider immediately.
OUR REQUEST TO YOU
Be responsible and protect your own health and the health of others.
Respect our Health/ Hygiene Compliance and enjoy your holiday here with us in the Schöneben-Haideralm.
We are continuously monitoring the situation and adapt our Covid-19 provisions with regard to changing official and statutory requirements.