No fewer than ten lifts await the passionate skiers and snowboarders alike that visit the popular hiking and skiing resort of Belpiano-Malga di San Valentino. In the summer, if you’re hiking or on your mountain bike, the lifts offer the perfect opportunity for you to access and enjoy Belpiano’s many wonderful hiking paths and bike trails in the best way possible!
- Cable car Piz Belpiano (2,130m)
- Six-seater Jochlift (2,350m)
- Six-seater Fraiten chair lift (2,300m)
- Roia four-seater cable car (2350m)
- Zwölferkopf chair lift (2,300m)
- Pofel lift II (1,150m)
- Plus: Four conveyor belts in Schöni’s Kinderland (2,150m)
- Orbital cable car San Valentino-Haideralm (2,156m)
- Vallatschlift (2,174m)
- Höllental cable car (2,340m)
- Linking cable car San Valentino-Belpiano (1,930m)
The connection between Belpiano and Malga di San Valentino starting from season 2018/2019 offers two ten-seater cable cars. This provides you with even more flexibility and the best way to access both resorts.