Belpiano Self-Service Restaurant: for something quick
When the sun is shining and all you want to do is get out onto the pistes, the Belpiano self-service restaurant is perfect for picking something up to tackle hunger of all sizes – and that with almost no waiting! Located right at the mountain station, at an altitude of 2,050m, this restaurant with large sun terrace boasts an impressive number of delectable dishes, straight from South Tyrolean cuisine.
• Located directly at the mountain station, at an altitude of 2,050m
• Self-service facility for when you need something quickly
• South Tyrolean, Italian and international dishes available
• Large restaurant with bar, ice bar and large sun terrace
• Every Sunday in winter – live music performance
• Highly recommended for all who love the sun and the mountain air